Friday, July 6, 2012

Ped Xing

I live my life as it is. I mean; I eat, I drink, I walk, I go to school, talk with my friends, do some social networks stuff, scratching my head when something confuse me, My eyes blinking, I sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up and laugh.. Talk and laugh, tease and laugh, listen and laugh. Laugh until I didn't how I'm going to define what I am laughing for? Is this mouth used to laugh? or better said that laugh means I'm happy? Yeah. All people assume when someone's show they're teeth with a sounds of joyful voice they're laughing, laughing for happiness and enjoyment. But, behind of it sorrow still stood up after us and walk to our front just to remind us "I'll never leave you, I didn't stop bothering you" that's the common thing person's have, problem. We always whisper to ourselves not to think about it, often we used our defense maneuvers just not to affect with that universal issue. Problem that never leave us nor separate form us. It always comes after our name. However, people counteract that spontaneous thing. Hang out with friends, explore different places, lots of money spends to party, got drunk, smoked, road trip, food trip, movie marathon and sometimes other people do rest or sleep. Well, actually that's better, I can say there's nothing wrong about that but the question is, what will happen after? Those problems go away? Is they gonna leave you now? or they just jump out unto your mind until you just like having amnesia and nothing to remember? So, no correct answer among the said choices, right?. Admit it, it still in us. Sad thing is, it never solved! That's life and truth hurts, the mere fact acceptance is the only thing we need to have. And that I think I should possess. Honestly, I'm not in the part of self-actualization of what we so called the fulfillment of a person. I feel enjoyment, I laugh and I smile. Is it happiness? or am I on state of being happy? Anyway, even I'm not yet fulfill with my life because of financial incapability, career, family relationship, or social life I am Happy and feel so at ease.

Here's my way how I does it:

#1 I hear and I forget-->
     I usually started conversation with a circle of friends or acquaintances and gossip always be part of it but I stand for my principle "I hear and I forget" in that way I will never tempt to share with others and not bothering myself about what I hear. Simply just it comes to my right ear and come out to the left one and vise versa. So I keep my friends as my friends and forgot what they said.

#2 I see and I believe-->
     Yeah. I hear that but still reality would be best. That's the power of Action speaks louder than words. When I see I see and I believe what I saw. But, I should not tell to anybody what is my outcome to what I see. I just keep it to my own.

#3 I feel and I understand-->
      I got confused when I hear something that I saw at the same thing. So, I used my Empathy technique to measure how they feel that way or what they think about that. And, if I still didn't get it. I do it. I feel it and at last. Now I understand.

#4 Accept and don't regret-->
     Yes, definitely yes! Accept the fact and don't feel regret about what happen or what would be the consequences. It only may happen once and never go back the tick tack of the clock before it happens but at least I did. I stand with all my proud and dignity that what I decided to do is what I must did! No regrets No pain. More acceptance More freedom. It's just how you handle the situation after it. Besides this present era is hard to drive our lives and yet the future era will be more harder than it have before. Survival of the fittest. If you want something that you never had you must do something that you've never done, and that is,  Changes.

and lastly,

#5 Appreciates
     For me, that's the most important thing to a human being. If you have the capability of doing so that acceptance but your not appreciating what have you've done because it humiliates you or it's not the thing that should be proud of, your more than to a person with no arms and legs but still can drive safely on they're  way home, a poor man who don't have family to lean on and alone with all he live with his life, a blind person who never see that is the color of sky, a girl who has been diagnosed with leukemia and an hour left with her life and chair that doesn't feel and knows how life is. In simple thing that you have to appreciates. do it. When a vendor smiles at you in the morning and greets you good morning, replied a smile or better a say a greetings  too. Your parents tap your back and whisper to your ear how they loves you, A inspirational post you saw anywhere, an old shoes you wear almost a year, a small house but a home, a rocks that keeps the bridge strong, a high-land place that never flood, a blue sky, a water in a glass, letter from someone, a piece of advice, a compliment, a reprimands, a shout, a silence, everything that God's made for us. Everything taht we should appreciate even the smallest value that we had.

That's life. That is how happy I am living my life for. My purpose, My happiness. Every little thing up to the biggest.

I hear, I see, I feel, I accept and I Appreciates.
I forget, I believe, I understand, I don't regret and I Appreciates.



0 comments:

Post a Comment