Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HOW TO GET A POSTAL I.D.

Postal I.D is one of the Valid I.D's that person acknowledge himself as a Filipino citizen.
Here's the step on how to get Postal I.D 


What you need:
1. 2pcs. 2x2 picture
2. NSO Birth Certificate (Xerox)
3. Cedula (It cost 5php only, and you will get it on baranggay or city hall)

Step 1:
Bring all the needed things for your postal application.

Step 2:
Go to the nearest Post Office 

Step 3:
Ask the secretary or the in charge in post office and they will give you a command on what you should do.

Step 4:
You will pay the I.D for about 230php or more (depends on your post office area)

Step 5:
You will fill up the forms and ask to get your finger print

Step 6:
Then, they will ask you to xerox the form

Step 7:
Wait for 5 minutes, and your I.D is ready


Tadaaah.. It's just a 30 minutes to have a POSTAL I.D. No sweat :)
And, You can use it for 3 years :))



Sample Postal I.D.



(I do not own this photo)

1 comments: